The Admit Card of ICSE Examination-2014 will be issued as detailed below.
Class Date Time
10 A 24/2/2014 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
10 B 25/2/2014 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
10 C 26/2/2014 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
"Fees Structure of Stewart School and New Stewart School for the year 2011-12,2012-13 and 2013-14 as recommended by the Fees Structure Committee"
Updated on 17/01/2014
Abhina Sahu(X) & Pritiman Mishra(IX) were selected from Odisha Chattisgarh Region to Participate at the National Level(jr) Quiz Competition at Bangalore.After three elimination round they were in the final round and were delclared the Runner-Up.The event 17th National Literacy Competition AISIS was organized by the Association of Odisha ICSE Schools.
The Principal and Staff Congratulate Aditi Mohanty of Std-II-E, D/O Mr. Ashok Kumar Mohanty for ranking 3rd in 26th National Under-7 Boy's and Girl's Chess Championship-2012, organised by Pundecherry Chess Association. She has been selected to represent Asia and World.
On the 26th of July 2013, our students participated in the Horlicks Wizkids Competition at Bhubaneswar in which 10 schools participated. Our school was declared as the Wizkid champion. Students also received gold and silver medals for English Essay, Painting, Quiz, Melodious Band and The Search’ competitions.
On the 29th of July 2013 a quiz competition was organized by the Reserve Bank of India at Bhubaneswar. Several teams from Odisha participated. Our school team bagged the second prize
- Three of our meritorious NCC Cadets received a scholarship of Rs.6000/- each for the session 2012-13.
- Anmoy Mishra of Std 10 won the Kalinga Bharati award in the singing competition.
- Various Inter House Competitions like handwriting, creative writing, drawing and colouring were held during the month.
- On the 4th of August 2013- a quiz entitled ‘ Bharat Ko Jano’ was held at Ravenshaw Collegiate School, Cuttack. Our school team won the first prize in the Senior Quiz and the third prize in the English Essay Writing Competition.
- On the 9th and 10th of August 2013, more than 40 of our students participated in the Model United Nation( MUN) programme held at KIIT at Bhubaneswar. Preetiman Mishra received the high recommendation as a speaker. In the high diplomacy category the school received two awards.
- On the 12th of August 2013, the district level Orissa tourism quiz was held. Our school bagged the second prize.
- At the school front, Odia recitation and debate competitions in various categories, English paragraph writing in different categories were and Spell-Bee for the Juniors were held.
- Independence day celebration was held on the 15th of August 2013.The Community service Club of the school arranged and distributed clothes,money and groceries to few of the poor and needy people.
- On the 17th August 2013- the State level Mother Teresa Quiz was conducted by Quiz Master Siddharth Basu for the Odisha and Chhattisgarh region. The School team won the Junior Championship trophy.
- On the 18th of August 2013, a patriotic solo song competition as held at Barabati Stadium, our student Sweta Vartika of Std.7 B received the 1st prize and a cash award of Rs.500/- from Hon’ble Minister of Revenue and Disaster Management.
- In the district swimming championship,Sk Shabaazudin of Std.6 C bagged the 1st prize in free style swimming .
- Ronak Bajoria of Std 6 C received the 3rd prize at Joharimal High School,Cuttack for Drawing.
- Ankit Sohan Bisoi received the second prize in the Art Competition organized by Maruti Hobby Frenzy in front of Bombay Hotel,College Square.
- In the Senior debate competition conducted by the Cuttack Municipal Corporation on the 31st of August 2013. Our students Pritiman Mishra and Sourabh Mishra bagged the 1st and 3rd prizes in Senior level, Vaibhav Ganatra of std 9 received the 1st prize in the Junior level devotional song competition.
- Teachers Day was celebrated on 5th of September 2013.
- On the 15th September 2013- an Inter School Literary Competition was organized by YMCA, Cuttack. Our school students received about 50 prizes in various competitions in different categories.
- We also received the second prize in the Odia Patriotic Song competition.
- On the 29th of September 2013- an English debate competition was held by the Rotary club of Silver City. In the Senior Category, Pritiman Mishra received the first prize and in the Junior category the first place was secured by Raghav Choudhury.
- On the 21st of October the 17th AISIC National Literary Events was organized by the Association of Schools of ICSE(Odisha and Chhattisgarh Region). The entire expenditure was borne by the Council for the participating team and the escort teacher. Our team was declared as the National Runners up.
- On the 1st and 2nd of November 2013, a well organized Stewart MUN was held. Eighteen prizes were given out. A newsletter “ Stewart Times “ was published by the students on this occasion.
- On 9th of November 2013 , in the Horlicks Wizkid Asia Competition 2013, held at Bangalore, Our student Pritiman Mishra ranked among the top 10.
- Children’s Day was celebrated on 14th November,2013.
- In the State level drawing competition, Abhijeet Panda stood 1st.
- In the Inter School Essay competition held at Cuttack, Spandan Pattnaik bagged the first prize and received an award of Rs.1200.
- In the National SIP Arithmetic and Mental Maths-Vedant of std 6 A won the 1st Prize at the Junior level.
- The Agricultural Education Day celebration of Central Rice Research Institute(CRRI) was held on the24th November 2013. To mark the occasion they had organized various competitions for students. Our school team bagged the 1st prize in group song, 3rd prize in English debate and a special prize in model making.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students(Muslim, Christian, Sikh,Parsi etc.) belonging to Odisha.
Last Date of form Submission: 31st August 2012.
Eligibility: Students must secure 50% in last exam.
Parents income must be Rs. one lakh and below.
Interested parents to contact school office and see details in the school notice board. or download the form from the website:
The Principal, Staff & students of Stewart School, Cuttack thank the Ex-Stewartonians of 1989 BATCH for generously donating a water cooler cum purifier with six taps.